In 1955 the church added an addition to the original church building. This addition housed an all-purpose room, furnace room, indoor bathrooms and a kitchen, and enlarged the Church Sunday School facilities.
The church purchased the existing log building next to the Fellowship Hall in 1983, adding a boardroom, a larger office for the pastor, a church office, space for the library/class-room and reception area.
This is the oldest church in Beaverton. The Presbyterian and Reformed Historical Society has listed the church on the Heritage Church list and the original building now has the Historical Marker Plaque on the front door of the church.